Monday, May 19, 2014
Finally got to see my best friend. I haven't seen her in about three weeks I want to say. Ever since she started her new job I really don't get to see her as much. Anyways I finally got to spend almost the whole day with her. that went well. We both decide to wake up early that way we can spend more time together. She got my house around 12:30pm. I know it doesn't sound early, but I needed to workout before we hang out. Once she got here we left right away. So as we were driving we decide to go to the mall and also they opened a new store so we were like "Let's check it out". We honestly walked into almost every single store and walked out of them with nothing. we went to ALDO (which is a store at the mall) and I got myself two pairs of earrings and also two pairs of glasses. One for her and the other for me. After that we got some Tudi Fruiti and kept on going to stores. we went to Finish Line (another store at the mall) and I ended up getting my shoes for work. it was a day well spend with my best friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment